ZED Automation Low Energy and Heavy Duty Automatic Swing Doors
- As suppliers of both fully Automatic Swing Doors as well as suppliers of Low Energy automatic swing doors, the standard ZED Automation Automatic Swing door operator combines the functionality of a conventional door closer with the convenience of an automatic swing door operator.
- The automatic swing door operator has been engineered and designed especially to provide convenient, quick, safe and easy access for persons with a disability, the elderly as well as parents with children.
- A Low Cost Low Energy domestic automatic swing door operator version is available to suit all types of domestic and residential swing doors.
Note: All ZED Automation Swing Door Operators are fully complaint to IS EN 16005
The Standard features of the ZED Automation Automatic Swing Door Operator include:
- Speed Controlled Opening and Closing
- Ensures that the movement of the door at all times is under the control of the Operator which prevents wind sheer and high energy movements.
- Manual override function
- In the event of a power failure the Automatic Door Operator, behaves as a conventional door closer allowing manual closing.
- The Automatic Swing Door Operator can be activated by a radar sensor, push pad, remote control or any security access control system.
- Designed to be fitted in areas with limited space as its sleek design will not occupy a large area.
- Selective movement direction
- Opening toward the inside or outside (push or pull), with smooth travel in both directions.
- Automatic Safety Reverse
- The automatic swing door operator has been designed so that the door automatically stops as soon as it meets any obstruction, and then closes on expiry of the hold-open time.
- Adjustable Hold Open Time
- The standard Hold-open time is freely selectable up to 30 seconds. Additional hold-open functions all fixed preset times of up to 5 minutes.
- Security Self-locking functionality
- Current is produced at the same time that the doors close, which will make the optional electro lock engage itself automatically.
- Bank and High Security Interlocking Functions Available as Standard
- Synchronised Interlock features specifically designed to facilitate the operation of interlocking security doors for use in banks or other high security sites.